This Fee Schedule and Payment Policies, including the related Tuition Discounts, Payment and Refund Policies, applies to the new students who enrol on the Overseas University Preparation Programme（OUPP）during the 2019/2020 academic year at YWIES Shanghai Gubei.
- Registration Fee
RMB 550 yuan for all students to take placement tests.
- Tuition Fee
- RMB 228,000 yuan per year for Pre A.
- RRMB 238,000 yuan per year for AS Level, A2 Level.
Payment of tuition fees will entitle students to:
- Take part in Student Orientation Programme once,
- One set of text books every year.
- Boarding Fee
RMB 38,500 yuan per year for in-campus dorm. For boarding students, it covers the cost of water, electricity, gas, local phone calls and Internet in dormitory on all boarding days, excluding the school breaks of four days or more, such as Chinese New Year, Spring Break, Summer Break, National Day holiday, and Christmas holiday.
- Meal Fee
- RMB 21,000 yuan per year for boarding students includes breakfast, lunch, and supper on all boarding days, only breakfast and lunch are provided on Saturday, and no meal service is provided on Sunday. (Monday to Friday breakfast and Monday to Thursday dinner are deducted monthly.)
- RMB 7,500 yuan per year for non-boarding students includes lunch on all student days.
- Uniform Fee
The school uniform for new student is RMB 2150. Students purchase and pay directly on the supplier platform according to the specified model
- Other Fees
- For example, examination fees, university entrance fees, transportation, accommodation, meal, or admission fees for domestic or overseas educational visits required by the school as a part of the study, is charged additionally according to the real expenses.
- In principle, boarding and meal services are not available on non-boarding days. For any request approved by the school, additional fees of RMB 130 yuan per day for boarding and RMB 100 yuan per day for meal will be charged.
- Students will enjoy a 4% discount off Tuition Fees only, if the entire 2020/2021 annual Tuition Fee is paid in full and received by our bank no later than May 31, 2020. The refund will not be included in the Early Bird discount if parent request to withdraw the student from school.
- 5% discount off the tuition fee if:
- The student is new to OUPP i.e. this applies only to the student’s first year in OUPP; and
- The student has previously enrolled on a Yew Wah programme with payment and completed no less than one year of class; and
- The student has never requested a refund from Yew Wah.
- 5% discount of the tuition after the 1st or 2nd discount if the student has one or more siblings enrolled in the same academic year who have already paid their tuition and other payable fees in full.
- All above discounts ONLY apply to the Tuition Fee and do not apply to the other fees.