This Fee Schedule and Payment Policies, including the related Tuition Discounts, Payment and Refund Policies, applies to the new students who enrol on the Overseas University Preparation Programme（OUPP）during the 2019/2020 academic year at YWIES Shanghai Gubei.
- Registration Fee
RMB 550 yuan for all students to take placement tests.
- Tuition Fee
- RMB 228,000 yuan per year for OUPP – IGCSE 1, IGCSE 2.
- RMB 238,000 yuan per year for OUPP – AS Level, A2 Level.
Payment of tuition fees will entitle students to:
- Receive one set of uniforms in the first year,
- Take part in Student Orientation Programme once,
- Receive one set of text books every year.
- Boarding Fee
RMB 38,500 yuan per year for in-campus dorm. For boarding students, it covers the cost of water, electricity, gas, local phone calls and Internet in dormitory on all boarding days, excluding the school breaks of four days or more, such as Chinese New Year, Spring Break, Summer Break, National Day holiday, and Christmas holiday.
- Meal Fee
- RMB 21,000 yuan per year for boarding students covers the cost of breakfast, lunch, and supper on all boarding days; only breakfast and lunch are provided on Saturdays, and no meal service is provided on Sundays.
- RMB 7,500 yuan per year for non-boarding students covers the cost of lunch on all school days.
- Other Fees
- Examination fees, university entrance fees, transportation, accommodation, meal, admission fees for domestic or overseas educational visits required by the school as a part of the study, etc. are charged additionally according to the real expenses.
- In principle, boarding and meal services are not available on non-boarding days. For any request approved by the school, additional fees of RMB 130 yuan per day for boarding and RMB 100 yuan per day for meal will be charged.
- Students will enjoy a 4% discount off the tuition fee only, if the entire 2019/2020 annual tuition fee is paid in full and received by our bank no later than May 31, 2019. The refund will not be included in the Early Bird discount if the parent requests to withdraw the student from school.
- 5% discount off the tuition fee if:
- The student is new to OUPP i.e. this applies only to the student’s first year in OUPP; and
- The student has previously enrolled on a Yew Wah programme with payment and completed no less than one year of class; and
- The student has never requested a refund from Yew Wah.
- 5% discount off the tuition fee on top of the 1st or 2nd discount if the student has one sibling enrolled in the same academic year who has already paid the tuition and other payable fees in full.
- All above discounts ONLY apply to the tuition fee and do not apply to other fees.